Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2016

Update to Oldpman's amusement set

So a few weeks ago I wrote a post in detail about the new 'Oldpman Abandoned Amusement' set.   It's a real winner, in short.  But there were a few minor words I had about it for improvements and shockingly Oldpman really took my words to heart and ran with it.

Primarily the two items I felt were missing:
  • The entryway was disappointingly simple.
  • There was only one color of bumper car.
Well he sure stepped up on this, check out these awesome additions:

 I'd only added one new color; he added 4!

And that's a heck of a jump over the original single yellow car.  The best is yet to come though because he dropped this bombshell as well:


Ok so when he said he made a new entrance I expected.. I don't know, something wimpy; sort of blocky, simple... just .. why waste the time right?  A big simple entrance, nothing major.  But wow, this is one of the best, if not THE BEST piece of the whole set.  I *LOVE* this piece's artistic flair.  It looks gorgeous in game as well.

Thanks oldpman!  More impressively the cost remains a scant $4.50 USD so it's definitely worth a look!

No comments: