We're talking script-based controls of lights which will allow very functional utility for the average game-maker. It will also be competitively priced, by that I mean very affordable :) Right now I'm looking at putting it up for around 3.50 or so.
That's what's going on. I'll post a video here once I finish a few more lighting systems for demoing.
So far I have about half of the following:
- A steady strobing effect
- A random strobing effect
- A 'campfire' effect
- A light up on trigger zone
- Several lights simultaneously
- Several lights sequentially
- A single light moving in a pattern
- Several strobes at once
- Several strobes in sequence
Keep your eyes peeled!