Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2017

My new skies pack and an upcoming Review!

We're on the eve of a really big update - 1.14 for Game Guru.  Lee has finally made some pretty significant changes and as such it'll be a legitimate major version increase.

Anyways, I recently made a new skies pack, you should totally check it out here:
https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/217112?page=1#msg2568526

The purchase link is here:
www.tgcstore.net/pack/10902

All that aside the first review I received was from Bugsy (Of Kshatryia fame).  I realized that he placed a few objects on the store which I hurriedly snapped up because - he's Bugsy :)

I need to take some snaps tonight for a review of his work.  It's pretty interesting how he built the walls for his buildings.  I wasn't expecting it but it allows a very free-form method of game design which explains why Kshatriya has such a great look.

So stay tuned for an update in the near future :)

No comments: