Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday morning status 3/7

I didn't think life would start kicking the poop out of me until a few months from now, after the kid was born.  But things have been inordinately busy.

I've been having to do a lot of spring cleaning at home (A whole day just clearing 3 years of debris and detritus from the garage - and I'm not even done yet!), the kid requires endless prep work.  Paperwork for insurance.  Bills, etc.  On and on it goes.

I've had little time to work in game-guru which has been a disappointment for me.  I like working in game guru but my only time to work is in 15 minute spurts twice a week as I give my kid his 2 hours of 'daddy time' (1 hour per night of which 2 nights a week are game guru).  I build up some initial level stuff and he fills it out.  He does really well for a 6 year old.

That said though my projects are all in limbo.  I can't say when they'll get moving again.  Even this blog has suffered.
So no overarching promises this week.  I *MAY* get a content update out later this week but we'll see.

No comments: