Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hoo boy.

4 more weeks (Or less!) until our new little addition comes out of mommy's belly and into our home.  It's dominating the landscape so expect less frequent updates for a while.

A few minor updates:
1) There's a limited time 'easter' game kit via DLC for Game-Guru.  I purchased it, it's satisfactory.  Price is appropriate.  Good if you want some models/code/etc for a kid game.  One really useful piece is the lava item.  There's some interesting examples in code as well.

2) I've done a little writing on MITC.  Hoping to wrap that up by years end.

3) Work is busy - and my current boss just quit.  So there's that.  It's kind of nutty atm.


One interesting thing is I was looking at game-maker studio and I believe that I can make a good
A) RPG game (wife is interested in this though I need to get better with GMS first).  I may flesh this out in game-guru first.
B) Or... use it to make a hex-based game to fill out my Mechwarrior Dark Age project.   This thought really appeals to me.

More on this later.
Thanks and take care.  If you have any requests for content reviews, please comment and I will consider it.

No comments: