Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday Morning Status 3/14

Happy Pi day, everyone!

So today I'm:
  • Fretting about going on call for the first time here at my job (starts on wednesday)
  • Taking care of baby-to-be items (it's really a huge list, but getting killed one item at a time)
  • I rewrote/updated my Mechwarrior: Dark Age/AOD Rules addendum HERE: http://pastie.org/pastes/10759434/text
  • Been playing the new Master Of Orion on steam.. and it's glorious.  Everything I wanted to do in my re-moo project a few years ago.  Beautifully done.  I may game review it, but it's still early access and I need to see what rules there are on that.
  • Been monkeying with a few little things in Game-Guru but nothing major.  Mostly building towns/etc as a test exercise.
  • I'd like to build a Deus-Ex Style city level using Voodoo's models (though they might need some adjustments to their texture mapping).
  • Been reading this: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11610220/3/The-Chronicles-of-the-69th-Virginia-Expeditionary-Force
 That's about it for now. I'll try to have a review of a product done this week on game-guru's site, which is just growing by leaps and bounds.  But honestly I've been so busy it's tough to get time.

No comments: