Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2017

Current statuses

A) I'm finally off of my 'on call rotation' which is a brutal slog every time.
B) I'm working some private home stuff things that need attended to.
C) I've also been playing a lot of Dragon Age Inquisition (For the first time, yay I'm only 5 years late or so) and it's pretty amazing.
D) I got weather functioning good but I need a better transition for the weather sequence which is the only real hold up at this point.  Once I master the shaders and get things where I want them I will have a potential release candidate for my weather system.

On an aside, Lee is making incredible progress on Game-Guru.  Like.. talk about knocking off items off your to-do list!  AI - check.  Cubic Mapping, check.  Better graphics, better performance? Check.  Etc etc.  It's impressive to see it coming along like this.

No comments: