Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Weekly Status: 6/30 Current Events

So if you haven't seen it, I've added a new (somewhat popular - finally got to be a top weekly seller) item to the store:

My 1024px High Quality Dungeon Terrain - I got the idea for an isometric top down game and though of this concept where instead of making every single wall you could literally just use terrain to prototype your levels.  It came out better than expected!

Hard to believe this isn't using anything but terrain right?

So I also added another one, a Sci-Fi terrain as shown below:


And added it to a pack as well; so there's a whole mess of new goodies at my store here: https://www.tgcstore.net/artist/190502


I also have a new tutorial in the works on advanced lighting techniques.  Here's a teaser pic:

This isn't even a good one!


So looking forward to finishing up some of these posts and what not and starting up my own projects again.


No comments: