Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2018

This Week in Game-Guru - 4/23/2018

I don't have a lot of time this week, regrettably.  As mentioned previously this is when my real day job reaches it's crescendo and so I'm going to throw together something for this week and maybe post something more detailed later this week.

Thanks for bearing with me!

Game-Guru News:


Work continues on people trying to find errors and problems in the latest public preview.  Nothing really stand-out, just testing, testing and more testing!

What's New in The Store:


This stuff:

I really like TMG's diner pack - I'm interested in some nice PBR screenshots.  Gtox is continuing to make animals and Ken Charles Long is making new and improved buildings.  His previous work was good but since he's upgraded his tools it's really come a long way!

Third Party Tools:


Nada.  Sorry can't dig too deep.

Free Stuff: 


Sorry guys, this one is going to have to wait.  It usually takes an inordinate amount of time to do and I can't afford that right now.


Random Acts of Creativity:

A few minor updates on the forums here:
https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/219549 - an update to Tarkus1971's urban exploration game
https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/219588 - an interesting, fairly well done horror game

But of particular note, I missed the update screenshots to Wolf's shooter Acythian which look PHENOMENAL!


That is some top shelf stuff, visually.  Nicely done Wolf!

In My Own Works:


Work continues on my book though it's taking a while.  I'm hoping to get a few thousand words pounded out this week as I am going to have a lot of hours doing nothing otherwise.



No comments: