Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Some forward progress worth reporting!

Just a quick little update post:
I've got a source for my Legal, Marketing and Distribution catch-all chapter that's been very forthcoming.  He's one of the premier artists and creators in the Game-Guru community who has actually had good success so it's important to me to get his details on how he was able to achieve that.

I also contacted a former artist in the Game Guru community who has been kind enough to provide me with my first batch of art for my book.  This custom art is something he had already created but since he's done with Game-Guru he'll allow me to distribute it with the book freely :).   So thanks Mio!

I am still looking for more artists and providers.  I don't have a lot to offer at this point so if you're interested in helping out (and a place in the acknowledgements section) let me know!

No comments: