Search This Blog

Monday, April 24, 2017

A month of minimal progress

Unfortunately my weather system isn't done yet.  Like.. it's done - but not done. Why? 
The investment of time required in one solid block (5+ hours, uninterrupted) is very hard for me to find as of current.  My new job (Linux System Engineer for Rite-Aid) has kept me busier than expected.

I also have been unable to do my usual forum perusals to keep my interest on boil too.  Will it get done? Yes.  When?  Not sure.

That's the honest truth.  I'm putting together a few things for MWDA too in my javascript game and I hope to post that on the website here when it's reached something appreciable but that's probably a solid 6 months of real development away which let's be honest, means probably more like 2 years in my world.

It's a shame, but that's how time is managed.  Life priorities are simply soaking too much free time.
What would be awesome is if someone wrote a Lua interpreter that could syntax check Game-Guru style Lua language without actually running Game-Guru.  Then I could build and test without actually testing, at least on a very superficial level.

Ah well.  For now, things stall.

No comments: