Search This Blog

Monday, November 20, 2017

Latest tidbits

So lately I've been exceptionally busy preparing for my house to be sold.
That said I've found time to complete my lightkit, place it on the store and begin selling it.
I also made a tutorial video.


Warning: I'm a terrible video editor.

The item on the store is located here:  https://www.tgcstore.net/product/30936

Also I've gone through the trouble of collating important information on Game-Guru (as I've found it) into a reference list.  I used to keep this as a sort of 'private page' but now I'm opening it up to everyone else.  It can be found on the sidebar but here's a direct link in case you can't find it:
http://gamegurureport.blogspot.com/p/reference-list-for-gameguru.html

I've also added 'sparckman.com' as a site in my sidebar list as well.  He's been around a while and has some good scripts as well as tutorial videos on youtube.  Definitely check him out!

Beyond that there's some interesting stuff coming but we are all waiting with baited breath for the latest GG update.

No comments: